KAMUI™ Original tip has become well known for adding grip and consistency to the ability of a cue. Now, KAMUI™ leather maintains even more porosity enabling the tip to grip the cue ball to prevent miscuing. The KAMUI™ tip has a high standard of quality which results in consistent playability more than any other on the market. The characteristics of the tip combined with the skill of the player, drives them into the “ZONE”.
The Clear version of the Kamui Original tip features:
• Achieve further consistency by limting
the glue absorbed into the bottom layers of the tip.
• No sanding of the bottom layer is needed.
• Easy installation due to the flat surface of the glue side.
• Minimal amount of glue guarantees a perfectly aligned
installation to achieve the designed tip and cue performance.
• For installation, use liquid base super glue like Loctite 401 or Loctite PROFESSIONAL, in order to maximize the adhesion to the Kamui Clear tip. Using the gel type super glue tends to be too thick resulting in longer drying time and a weak bond.