A truly revolutionary electronic cue training device for improving player performance through stroke consistency and accuracy. Aligned with OB Cues mission to help players get serious about their game, this patent pending training aid will benefit novices and professionals alike.
Simply slide the DigiCue onto the butt end of your cue, push the power button and then play your game of choice. This device is like having your own personal coach giving you immediate feedback on every shot that you shoot by alerting you with vibrations when it detects any inconsistencies in your stroke.
Detects (with vibrations)
• Jab strokes
• Body english
• Standing up during stroke
• 3 unique settings: novice, intermediate and advanced modes
• Discreet and lightweight (less than an ounce)
• Can be used when you train/practice and also during competition*
• Comes with two sizes to fit the vast majority of Pool, Snooker, and Carom cues
• Automatically shuts off after 5 minutes of not hitting a ball to maximize battery life
• Battery included
• Made in the USA
I have had this training aid for several weeks now (I play at least 4 days a week). So far I am
Not impressed with the product. The device is set on mid scale and every time I stroke the
cue on the cue ball I get a message that the stroke was wrong...I am the type player who sometimes uses very light strokes and still I get error message. At this point I cannot recommend this product.